Unlike other Blackboard courses where the students’ names stay in the course until the end of the semester (in some cases forever), the names of those who enrolled in this course will be deleted at the end of the month. I highly encourage each student to printout or snapshot their test results for their records. Additionally, a copy of their results need to be given to the Gross Anatomy Instructor prior to entering the lab to prove that they’ve completed the course.
They can get their results by:
· Clicking on “My Blackboard” at the top of their screen.
· On the left side, under “ Blackboard Link, ” click on “My Grades.”
· Click on EHRS- Initial Safety Training for Gross Anatomy Students.
· Printout or snapshot your results for your records.
Here are instructions on how to enroll in the online EHRS- Initial Safety Training for Medical Students course:
• Log into Temple's Blackboard System at https://blackboard.temple.edu.
• Look for the Blackboard Links box on the left hand side of the screen and click on Course Catalog(if you do not see Blackboard Links click on My Blackboard tab).
• Type EHRS in the empty Search Catalog field and click Go. The list of courses will appear at the bottom of the screen.
• To list courses in alphabetical order, click the phrase “Course Name.” If you do not see the course(s) you’re looking for, you may need to go to the next page.
• All individuals must click on the ENROLL button, by highlighting the course ID number to reveal the drop-down menu. NOTE: You must click the ENROLL button to successfully add the course.
• Once you have clicked on ENROLL, a page titled Self-Enrollment will open. Click on the button called SUBMIT to complete enrollment.
• A screen will load that confirms your enrollment. Click OK and you will be connected to the class page you enrolled in.